Search This Blog

22.7.10

A cheap, healthy and variable recipe.


Since I give my opinion on food I figure I might as well put an example of an easy healthy recipe. What I like about this one is that it can be changed to any taste.

Also I never measure when I make food. I start with a little, taste and add more if necessary.

In this case you will need tomatoes, tuna from a can, mayonnaise, lemon, dill, olive oil, salt and pepper but you can also use cucumbers; other types of fish, even shrimp; fresh cheese; wine vinegar; rosemary, chive and mint or anything else that you find necessary.

Rinse the tomatoes and slice the top off (it can be used as a cap for presentation).

Take off what is inside and let them dry out.

In a bowl mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, lemon and dill.

Fill this dip in the tomatoes and serve.

If you used tomatoes, you can use what you cut off by spreading it on warm pieces of toast, adding a dash of olive oil, sea salt and pepper.

It’s tasty, fast, healthy and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment